These carpets are knotted in the holy town of Qum in central Persia. The material used is silk which makes them thin and tight. The carpets are extremly well-made and in some cases very detailed. This kind of carpet shows a fine tradition of knotting silk carpets and is one of the best and newly manufactured carpets.
- 1> Silk & silk rug—Silk is a natural protein fiber, Environmentally-friendly. Silk rugs are an excellent choice. Persian Qom silk rugs are the most intricate, and often most valuable, of all hand-knotted rugs.
- 2> Hand Knotted 2’x3′ silk Rug—Very intricately woven, it has taken 3-6 months to weave this rug by our skilled artisans.
- 3> Size: 2 feet x 3 feet (61cm x 91cm) This elegant small size and extremely hand knotted vintage Persian Qom silk rug is sure to add a delightful and impressive charm to any interior decor setting.
- 4> Approx. 576 knots per square inch, Luxury Silk High density rug, with extra soft touch, Let you get the royal treatment. Unique shiny, Modern, Classic and Antique look.
- 5>Luxurious Traditional-Modern motif design, pure silk quality material, reasonable prices and hand knotted craftsmanship make this 2’x3′ blue silk rug an irresistible choice for our every customer.
2ft x 3ft Blue violet Handmade Silk Persian Qom Rug
This glistening silk vintage Persian Qom rug is a masterpiece of complex and magnificent beauty.
This complex vintage silk Persian rug is a truly impressive Small size carpet.
The stunning detail combined with the silky texture of this luxurious rug, is a source of endless fascination and wonder.
This breathtaking silk rug is sure to add a pensive and fascinating charm to any interior design setting.
If you appreciate the quality of finely handmade rugs and are looking for a luxurious rug for your home, this silk vintage Persian Qom rug will be hard to beat.
At the end of the day, it simply does not get much more exciting and luxurious that this breathtakingly impressive vintage Persian silk Qom rug.
All of our rugs are professionally washed and serviced and are individually inspected before leaving our shop.
This rug is currently in stock and includes FREE shipping. You can get it in 12 or 14 days.
Buy now, the hand knotted silk Persian rug can provide a luxurious and royal look to a place.